Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Bloglovin Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Telling Time , Common Core

Click below to check out Mrs. Stanford's Class Brand new linky, Hump Day Highlight !
I'm excited that she'll be doing the every Wednesday because I love seeing what you're all doing in your classrooms!  But first...check out what my kiddos are working on.....

  Mrs. Stanford's Class First Hump Day Highlight~
Besides trying to stay warm, my class has been reviewing time to the half hour to get ready to move on to time to the 5 minutes.    I also wanted to show you some video links to practice telling time 

Winter Theme Time to the Hour and Half Hour


 

What Does the Clock Say?


Telling Time
And to Get Ready for Super Bowl!!!
 Time to Hour, Half Hour, Quarter Hour Foot Ball Theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget