Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Bloglovin Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Create a Color Word Booklet

Rainbow the Snowy Owl- Create a Color Word Booklet
Color Word Booklets!
I fell in L-O-V-E  with Ashley Hughes' owl clip art!  I bought it not knowing what I would do, I just knew they had to be mine!  I decided to create a color word booklet.  I have three styles of booklets: write the word, trace gray letters, and trace dotted letters.   I have included the colored owl cards as well as black and white.  The color cards would be great laminated and on a ring or posted in a pocket chart.  Thanks for stopping byu and checking them out!
I have to work on Monday, ugh! I hope your all off at home, taking time to be creative!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Jen! I love owls too...I had to swing by and say hi. Have a great week.
    :o)
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget